Avviso IMPORTANTE: Pagamento Tasse Universitarie
Upon completion of the procedures on the http://delphi.uniroma2.it, website, students can make their payments using the PagoPA system.
The PagoPA system
ensures electronic payments to the public administration bodies. It is possible to make payments for the fees owed through the PagoPA method.
Before proceeding with the payment, it is advisable to read the PagoPA Guidelines
Payments can be made as follows:
- Online with a credit card (Link)
- Through the IO PAgoPA app if you have SPID credentials.
- Via home/mobile banking through the CBILL circuit or PagoPA system members.
- At all bank branches or ATMs that allow payment through the CBILL circuit or PagoPA system.
- At Sisal/Lottomatica outlets
- The PagoPA payment slip can be paid at nearly all Poste Italiane branches.
OnThe updated list of all Payment Service Providers (PSPs) where you can make payments using PagoPA can be found at the following link: https://www.pagopa.gov.it/it/dove-pagare/ .
After making the payment, students must return to their reserved Delphi page and validate the said payment.
Please use only the payment slip generated at the time of enrollment/registration. Any other amounts paid in any other form (e.g., direct transfer) will not be considered for the aforementioned registration and will not be refunded.